Saturday, October 30, 2010

my first

this morning i wake up early cuz i want to visit interfood exhibition,reunion with haldin colleague.I drive my self.. on my way i received sms from cathy asking if i go to Tumbur(My ex) and mia weeding party this afternoon..they don't invite me..why should i go???

suddenly it reminds me to all that have been done in the past..FUNNY...VERRY FUNNY....finally they get marriage...:) congratz to both of u ;) believe it or not...there's no sadness on me...;)

in exhibition, there's a lot of food...i'm full enough trying free samples from them.. ;) around 2 o'clock i go home...a little bit traffic..and suddenly..BUMB!! I hit yaris car,infront of my car.It is my fault...i say sorry...i knew it'snot enough..i'm asking how much i shold pay..?then the man, told me "I don't need cash"

Ok..then.. so what should i do..???

we have to go to police..

ok.. if you want to..

actually there's ascratched,but it's a small one..it's not a big problem that should bring to police...please man...!!! make it simple..i will pay for the repair...

in the police station,i'm just telling the truth..it is my fault, what else should i offer to them...then the man told me, this lady didn't want to pay the damages.

Hey!!!!! u told me u didn't want the cash!!!OLD MAN!!

then i asked him to wait me to take some cash in ATM,he follows me to atm, then he asked how much u take from atm (what's ur business..????!!) i just told 1 million,they're smilling suddenly (DAMN!!!)

I'm just asking how much i should pay..??what is the details...??? he just told ok.. just give us 1 million..

WHAT??!!if i'm taking 1 million doesn't mean i have to give all to YOU!!!!

give me the details...

the old man told me...ok..i have to pay for assurance claim 250.ooo (which i knew it's only 200.ooo!!) then, taxi to pick the children to the school 100.ooo/day, approximate it takes 3 days to repair,so total 750.oo

WHAT???!!! DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID????!!!

250+300 it's only 550!!! and u also have to pay gasoline if u bring ur own car RIGHT????!!!!

They're really annoyed me!!hhmmmm I’m just crying and i call my uncle...,,at that time i'm just thinking..he's the only one who could help me.. and it's true..it’s only takes 15 min then he came to the police station, asking the old silly man..and just pay all the costs…

Well….it’s MY FIST ACCIDENT….

No comments: