Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do your best and let God take the rest

This is my 6th month working in PT avantchem as technical sales for personal care industries. Not only selling but I also have to support them technically,which means i have to know all the process they have and understanding their needs, for me with my analytical chemical and industrial engineering background, it’s totally different and little bit difficult, although I already work for 4 years as technical marketing for beverage industries on my previous job,but this one quite new for me…actually it’s really excited!

In this company I didn’t get higher position than my last job (assistant manager) even for the salary.. :P it’s just interested for me to learn new things ,here I get my own operational car..even I can not drive.. :P at least I have something to ride and all the gasoline and high way covered.. and little amount for entertainment budged..:) which after I calculated total amount I get it’s bigger than my last job.

Interesting for me to meet people, negotiate with a lot kind of character people..some of them are nice bit not little of them that BELAGU but that’s the challenge..

After works for 3 months I was trained to bangkok, where our principle’s technical center placed.it was my first overseas traveling.. :P nice place to visit…nice culture,,,GOOD FOOD.. :P and also excellent place to shopping hahahah…

I have some pictures on my facebook..I named the album “is it traveling or training” because most of the time for visiting palace,temples and shopping place..hahaha

On sales team I have one partner with me..she’s 2 y.o older than me…having 2 cute sons.at the first she’s very kind to me..but I was shocked when I heard news from the customer(s) that she told bad things about me..still can not understand why she did it….

I felt there’s no personal problem between me and her…it’s true that I’m not convenience with the way she work..but I never disturb her..even her account…i just do what I should do..

well…it’s a work wold..welcome to the jungle lely..:P

I won’t let anyone underestimate on me…we’ll see…I have my God work on me…of course as long as i keep doing my best…

No comments: